inspire: (v) “to influence, spur on, motivate; to breathe or blow into or upon; to infuse”
Inspiring Faith International is a ministry that was founded to, well… inspire faith! We desire to ignite the hearts of everyone we meet to go deeper in connection with God’s heart, no matter where they are on their journey with Him. We do this by sharing the miraculous stories of His Divine intervention in our lives, always pointing back to the Word of God. Our goal is to mentor and disciple others as we take these messages of life and hope into the church… and welcome others to join our ministry trips as we travel into the world.
Our supernatural journey of faith began seventeen years ago with a powerful word given by God in the middle of the night: “Go!” It is a word that carries us still. Out of multiple astonishing encounters with the Lord, Lorraine has written two books and one feature length screenplay that is currently under development with a film production company in Hollywood. You can find out more about each by clicking on “Books & Film” here.
We invite you to read about the ways God has lead us into this ministry, His plans for our future—and how you can join with us on this incredible adventure of faith!
INSPIRING FAITH HAS A TWO-FOLD CALLING:
1) INTO THE CHURCH
We are called to inspire faith within the body of believers, igniting hearts to go deeper in connection with God’s heart through testimony and teaching. Specifically, God has given us two primary messages to bring to the Body: Practicing the Presence of God, and Developing the Heart of Intercession.
In Practicing the Presence of God, our focus is on encouraging the Body to create consistent, intentional times in worship—to make it a habit to come before the Lord to read His word and receive from His Spirit, as He communes with us. The Lord has so much to say, if we would only take the time to listen. Often, barriers such as fear, doubt, indifference and frustration can interfere with our ability to hear and receive. This teaching helps people over the hurdle by de-mystifying the “how’s and why’s” to hearing God’s voice, so they can press in deeper to the heart of God. In this sense, our teaching is “Word In.”
In Developing the Heart of Intercession, our focus is on understanding God’s heart for prayer and our response to His call. We believe all Christians have the ability to develop an intercessor’s heart—it’s not a “job” limited to a handful of super-saints, it’s a privilege for every believer to connect with God’s heart in this deeply personal way. After all, if Yeshua spent so much time on earth in communion with His Father through prayer—and He taught His disciples to do the same—we also should be maximizing our time here on earth by following His example. Strong prayer strategies will be offered through praying His name into every situation we face. There is power in the name of Yeshua, and the church needs to be filled with His power to navigate through our culture today. In this sense, our teaching is “Word Out.”
2) OUT TO THE WORLD
Along with our vision of inspiring faith in the church, we have been called to the entertainment industry. We lead an intercessory prayer team in daily prayer for our producers and team, and for the films that God has put into their hands. During filming, we are the pastors-on-location for cast and crew, leading in times of worship and prayer.
In April 2011, we received prophetic encouragement at a discipleship training school on the island of Cyprus. It changed our hearts and the way we travel through the nations. From that time until now, our focus when we go to the nations is to:
- honor and engage with people in their own culture
- reach out to the marginalized and forgotten
- engage in prayer walks and prophetic declarations
- walk in signs, wonders and miracles as we pray for people we meet
- travel with a benevolent heart
- serve local ministries
- encourage local leaders
- carry the love of God wherever we go
We have traveled with this heart into the Middle East and Europe. After our return from these trips, we have had multiple people approach us by saying they have a deep desire to “go therefore” with us into the nations. We’ve found that this is a heart that is first developed here at home. Learning how to be actively involved in your own community is a pre-requisite for traveling with us abroad. We love to help with that!
Our desire is to take small teams (up to 8 people per team) of trained groups into the nations for short periods of time (up to two weeks), focusing on the ministry goals as highlighted above. We have connections with ministers in Israel, Jordan, Egypt (though that situation is fluid and changing), England, the Netherlands, and Germany. We look to branch out to other nations, as the Lord leads.
If you would like to be a part of our intercessory prayer team for the Entertainment Industry, or join us on a trip into the nations, drop us a note here: email@example.com We’d love to talk with you!
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- In One True God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the Bible, as given to the writers in its original languages, which is the inspired, infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of God revealing His love to the world.
- In Messiah Yeshua’s (Jesus’) Deity, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of God the Father. No man comes to the Father except through Him.
- That man, through his sin, is separated from God. Only by repentance and by faith in Yeshua’s (Jesus’) sacrificial death can we be cleansed and reconciled to God. Salvation is by grace through faith only. In the resurrection of those who have place their faith and belief in Messiah Yeshua (Jesus).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who indwells all believers upon confession of Messiah, allowing us to live godly lives and empowering us for the exercise of spiritual gifts.
- In the ministry of evangelism as a fundamental part of every believer for reaching the nations, making disciples, and inspiring people to seek the Kingdom of God. We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer and fasting.
- Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) is the soon coming King and coming to redeem His church as the one new man.